Acupuncture Injection Combined with Electrokinetic Injection forPolydimethylsiloxane Microfluidic Devices
- Collection with item attached
- Item details URL
- Acupuncture Injection Combined with Electrokinetic Injection forPolydimethylsiloxane Microfluidic Devices
- This work was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MSIP) (no.2015R1C1A1A01052995).
- We recently reported acupuncture sample injection that leads to reproducible injection of nL-scale sample segments into a polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) microchannel for microchip capillary electrophoresis. The advantages of the acupuncture injection in microchip capillary electrophoresis include capability of minimizing sample loss and voltage control hardware and capability of introducing sample plugs into any desired position of a microchannel. However, the challenge in the previous study was to achieve reproducible, pL-scale sample injections into PDMS microchannels. In the present study, we introduce an acupuncture injection technique combined with electrokinetic injection (AICEI) technique to inject pL-scale sample segments for microchip capillary electrophoresis. We carried out the capillary zone electrophoresis (CZE) separation of FITC and fluorescein, and the mixture of 10 mu MFITC and 10 mu M fluorescein was separated completely by using the AICEI method.
- Made available in Cube on 2018-09-28T10:41:31Z (GMT). No. of bitstreams: 0
- Ha, Ji Won
- JOURNAL OF ANALYTICAL METHODS IN CHEMISTRY
- Funding Program
- Project ID
- Rep.of Korea
- Project Name
- Development and Applications of Three-dimensional Single Particle Rotational Tracking Technique with High Accuracy
- Files in This Item
There are no attached files.