A Finite Memory Structure Smoother with Recursive Form Using ForgettingFactor
- Collection with item attached
- Item details URL
- A Finite Memory Structure Smoother with Recursive Form Using ForgettingFactor
- This paper proposes an alternative finite memory structure (FMS) smoother with a recursive form under a least squares criterion using a forgetting factor strategy. The proposed FMS smoother does not require information of the noise covariances as well as the initial state. The proposed FMS smoother is shown to have good inherent properties such as time-invariance, unbiasedness, and deadbeat. The forgetting factor is shown to be considered as useful parameter to make the estimation performance of the proposed FMS smoother as good as possible. Through computer simulations for the F-404 engine system, it is shown that the proposed FMS smoother can be better than the existing FMS smoother for incorrect noise covariances and the IMS smoother for temporary uncertainties.
- Made available in Cube on 2018-09-28T10:23:53Z (GMT). No. of bitstreams: 0
- Kim, Pyung Soo
- MATHEMATICAL PROBLEMS IN ENGINEERING
- Funding Program
- Project ID
- Rep.of Korea
- Project Name
- Energy Saving Convergence Center
- Files in This Item
There are no attached files.